Safe and easy-to-use lubricant to optimally maintain your treadmill for a longer life
Obviously you want to enjoy your LifeSpan treadmill to the fullest for a very long time. This can only be done by maintaining it properly. With the LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant you cab lube the bottom of the treadmill to prevent friction and overheated parts. This ensures the drive motor, electronics and the running surface will have a longer life. The lubricant is free of harmful solvents, colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-flammable. The bottle is easy to open and use and designed so that you can’t spill any spray when lubricating the treadmill. The bottle has a volume of 4 ounce which is sufficient for four maintenance intervals per year.
Lubricating your treadmill is very easy to do. Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your treadmill and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Start lubricating the front, where the drive motor is located, of the treadmill. Pull the running surface loose of the treadmill.
- Put the silicon spray underneath the running surface and squeeze the bottle while slowly pulling it back out from onder the running surface. Repeat this on the other side of the running surface.
- Slowly move the bottle from the center to the edge of the treadmill, while applying gentle controlled pressure to the bottle and apply about 5,6 ml of the bottle to the bottom of the treadmill.
- Plug in the power cord, start the treadmill and use if for three to five minutes to evenly distribute the silicon spray across the running surface.
With the LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant you will definitely enjoy your treadmill for a very long time.
Accurate heart rate measurement during training
Do you want to train goal-oriented and effective? You can with the LifeSpan Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth/ANT+with Chest Strap. Whether you’re working up a sweat with our treadmills, elliptical crosstrainers, hometrainers or recumbent bikes, the LifeSpan Heart Rate Monitor is there for a precise heart rate measurement. Measuring your heart rate is also a good way to check if you’re training in your ideal training zone. This is 226 – age for men and 226 – age for women.
Goal-oriented and effective training
The LifeSpan Heart Rate Monitor is waterproof and compatible with the LifeSpan app. This way you easily and quickly change your smartphone into your personal fitness tracker. It’s compatible with Bluetooth/ANT+ to send your data to your fitness equipment and smartphone so they’re always within reach. Thanks to the included chest strap your training is very comfortable. The heart rate monitor responds directly to your body and can be used at a high temperature of 50 degrees Celsius. The battery lasts 30 months, 1 hour per day. Don’t settle for anything less than a goal-oriented an effective training with this reliable LifeSpan Heart Rate Monitor.